Vespucci supports JOSM compatible presets and the default preset is derived from the original JOSM one and kept in sync as far as possible. Just as with JOSM you can add further presets or use a different one than the default.
The default preset is maintained at https://github.com/simonpoole/beautified-JOSM-preset. You can install an additional, updated version by selecting current Vespucci preset (this link will only work on your device) after the download you will have to explicitly enable it and disable the built-in version.
Opens a screen which allows you to navigate through the currently active presets and select one to be applied to the current object. A shortcut button will be added to the Property Editor screen below the tags. The recently used preset screen can be completely emptied with the corresponding menu item, individual presets can be removed by a long press.
The light grey buttons in the preset dialog indicate groups of presets, dark grey are presets. Navigating back to the previous screen is accomplished with the ''Up'' button, the ''Top'' button will navigate back to the initial view.
To manage the presets go to the "Preferences" screen, selecting "Presets" will give you a list of the currently available presets. Clicking in the check box will enable/disable the corresponding entry, a long press on the entry (except for the default "OpenStreetMap") will give you a choice of:
- Edit - change the name or/and URL of the preset
- Delete - remove this entry
- Update - re-download the preset (requires network connectivity)
- Move up - move the entry up. Presets are evaluated top to bottom in this list, identically named items in earlier entries with override the later ones.
- Move down - move the entry down.
Add preset will add a new preset, you will need to supply an URL for the file containing the preset and a name or select a preset file (click the SD-card icon) that is available on your device. Vespucci will download the preset and any icons referenced by URL in the file, presets contained in a ZIP-archive are supported too. (requires network connectivity for downloading)
Useful presets for download
Most current JOSM presets can be found in JOSM preset list the preset download urls are modified for direct download (the links automatically configure a new preset entry and will only work on your device with Vespucci installed)
Some further potentially useful presets:
- Update of default preset *
- Presets for lane tagging
- Presets for Simple 3D building properties
- Presets for Simple Indoor Tagging
- Presets for military objects
- Presets for US MUTCD access signs
- Presets for xmas schema tagging
- Scripting examples (check date, disused life cycle tag)
- Bicycle parking with large images
* if you want to replace the default presets with the downloaded version you will need to disable it in the preferences after installing the replacement.